Monday, April 26, 2010

INSANITY DAY 21

Ok so I know I have been MAJORLY slacking on update my food blog and progress on Insanity but I guess I kind of hit a bump in the road. I was a little discouraged cause I weighed myself on the 2nd week of Insanity and lost a meager 1 lb. Yeah I felt pretty dissapointed and it didn't help that I went drinking over the weekend for my friend's birthday and skipped 2 days of Insanity. What also didn't help was that I wasn't eating the best. I was eating a little healthier but not enough to lose pounds.

I just completed my week 3. I have yet to weigh myself but I'm going to weight for another week. Although today is suppose to be my "rest day".. I continued to workout since I did skip 2 days in week 2. I did Cardio Abs and the Fit Test.

I've always been eating a lot better... these past couple days so hopefully that will help kick start my weight loss. Be proud.. I went grocery shopping at Whole Foods and bought a bunch of things that I could use to cook throughout the week. I cooked twice today.. pretty amazing huh. I think my bf would be proud :P

What I ate today:

Breakfast: Kashi cereal w/milk and banana
Lunch: Mixed greens w/olive oil vinegrette dressing (I made it myself!), feta cheese, tomatoes, sun dried tomatoes and 2 spoonfuls of spicy tuna
Snack: small piece of organic dark chocolate
Dinner: Organic bow tie pasta w/sun dried tomatoes, mozarella cheese, olives, basil, bell peppers, olive oil dressing and a small pcs of poached salmon (1/4 size)
Dessert: 1/2 Chocolate Shakeology (shared it with my mom)

No comments:

Post a Comment