Thursday, April 8, 2010

Insanity DAY 3

I'm going to make this brief since it's almost 2am and I got to wake up at 8am for work!

What I ate today:

Breakfast: Jamba banana oatmeal & orange juice
Snack: Half organic waffle sandwich w/ham & cheese (took it from one of the kid's lunches lol)
Lunch: Half of a chicken caesar salad & 1 garlic bread
Snack: Fiber One yogurt & special k bar
Dinner (ate at Suntory with Russ): Teriyaki chicken, half garlic fried rice, onions, bean sprouts, mushrooms, miso soup, salad and some raw sea bass... oh and green tea ice cream >_< It came with the meal ok!

I did Day 3 of Insanity around 11pm. Man I was pumped up to do it which was a surprise. Day 3 is just as intense as Day 2.. well at least it felt like it to me. I was having a hard time keeping up towards the end but I did what I could. I sure was sweating like a maniac! I felt good after I was done. My heart was pumping so fast... I don't think I've ever worked out this hard before. Like my hands were literally shaking! That's what Insanity does to you! I drank the recommended P90X Results & Recovery Formula that came with the kit. I was kind of dreading to try it cause I thought it wouldn't taste good but to my surprise it tasted like an orange dreamsicle! I loved it. I only drank half though cause it's like 220 calories or something like that. If it was during the day I would of drank it but I did my work out so late at night. I ordered more online since it tasted so good. Hopefully I won't be in too much pain tomorrow! My calves are hurting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment