Wednesday, April 14, 2010

INSANITY DAY 9

I hate how I wait so late to blog.. but then again I wait super late to do my Insanity workouts.

Anyways, today I didn't eat so well!! I had another potluck at work.. grr.

Breakfast: Jamba Protein Berry Work Out and cheddar & tomato twist bread thingy?
Lunch: 2 sm pcs of chicken, 1 hot dog (no bun), one bite of rice, fried noodles, brocolli, chocolate cupcake ahhhh and half a cookie.. omg soooo baddddddddddd.
Snack: 1/2 organic yogurt
Dinner: Salad (just lettuce, carrots, italian dressing and parm cheese), cup of French onion soup and 5 sm pcs of chicken karaage
Dessert: 10 cal strawberry acai jello

Workout: Pure Cardio HELL!

Btw, I talked to my Insanity coach today who referred me to his Insanity coach. She was SUPER helpful and made me feel a lot better because I was kind of feeling down about not losing weight my first week. But she told me that most people don't and that it usually just comes off all of a sudden. The first week your body is in shock and it's holding on to water. She gave an example of like a blister lol. It helped me a lot though to realize that I shouldn't keep looking at the scale but instead of how I feel and how my clothes fit. The weight will come off eventually. So I'm going to stay focused. I'm even thinking about going to an Insanity mtg on Thurs to learn more about how to be a coach and perhaps selling it??

Ok well I'm pooped. Tomorrow I hope to eat more healthier. No more potlucks gawd damn it! Oh I forgot to mention I ordered the shakeology today. I heard it tastes good.. I'm excited lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment